Value Your Home Before Selling it
Planning to sell your home? Value it before selling your home.
The following are tips on how to value your home before selling it.
There are many things that can affect the profitability of the sale of your home.The prevailing market rate, national economy status, location of your home and how quick you want to sell it.
Definitely a 2 bedroomed beach plot/home would sell higher and faster than a 4 bedroomed house in a crowded farming city.
You have certain things you need to consider which are also ways you can increase the value of your home even in a bad market so that you get the most possible money out of the transaction.
1. Selling your home without the use of a real estate agent is
obviously cheaper because there won’t be any commission
2. This also gives you more control over the sale. The disadvantage of selling on your own is that your time will be taken up by marketing the house and showing the house to interested buyers.
3. You’ll need to decide how much time you want to devote to the selling process.
4. Consider what to do (reburbish or remodel) cheaply to areas such as kitchen(s), well organized storage areas, bathroom(s). Or just take care of the minor repairs
5.Cabinets, drawers, wardrobes: unclutter them and then polish or revanish them
6. If you have a garden, spruce it up; if just a lawn, freshly mow it before the inspection and selling process
Even if location does not favor you, these great tips ahould add value to your home.